tisdag 15 september 2009

(can't really think of a good headline for this....)

Sorry for the delay... and for my miss spelling in my previous message. Of course I ment dutch. haha...

Anyway. What's new since last time? Going to school, going to the gym, going on different meetings. I am a "student buddy" for exchange students as I mentioned before. It's alot of fun. Last week we arranged an international dinner. I got to practice my french and spanish which was nice. Great food also. The (many) Germans had brought "traditional" food. I was surprised of how much potatoes that is included in that. Haha.

Also it is apparent that international students are often younger than Swedish. Last week it was a classmate of mine's 21st birthday - and she's doing a Master Program! I have also decided to buy a small note book and let my international friends teach me some cool words or sentences in their language. I'll keep you updated on how my language school is going. And for my international friends, I might even surprise you next time...

Funny thing happened last Friday night. Me and Moa (a classmate) had been out with the class at after work and the plan was to go out... but in the end we ended up buying a kebab at 1 a.m. thinking of going home. Anyway... we meet this Swedish couple (around 25-30) and start talking to them. As it ends up she's a political official from Jönköping. We (of course) get into this poltical discussion and they asks us about our point of view. To make a long story short, I tell them that I will never be able to vote for one party in Sweden because I think they bring back Sweden to the 1950s with their politics. And that is the christian democrats... and surprise - of course she's from that party!

Haha. So funny. Jönköping should have tiped me off (thats like the centre for Christian people in Sweden). So at 1.30 am we ended up spending over an hour debating child politics and gender. Intressting as she is the only young female from that party that I have had a discussion with. I get her point of view, but my opinion still stands.

Just got home. Gotta get some dinner. There's nothing good on tv tonight...

Anyone got a good movie to recommend? I've heard that Tarantinos new movie is suppose to be good....

That's it for now! ciao

Inga kommentarer: